REPRINT of the 1905 catalog of the Main-Winchester-Stone Saddle Company of San Francisco, CA. Established in 1849 during the California Gold Rush Main and Winchester Saddlery became the first saddlery of any size on the whole pacific coast. In 1905 M & W joined with L. D. Stone Saddlery (estoblished in 1852) this catalog covers their first year together. 131 saddles, 8 chaps, 140 beautiful silver spurs, 123 bits, horsehair and leather braided bridles illustrated in beautiful hand engravings. Includes L.D. STONE bits and spurs. This is an enlarged spiral bound copy of the book that Jeri and George Pitman previously published. This book will lay flat on a table in the open position.